For all the 23 things finishers:


Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thing 5 of 23 things

I used BigHugeLabs to create my photo mosaic and I'm motivated to do some more with this tool. It had a fantastic assortment of possibilities using photos. It is difficult to get the navigating down to travel between flickr, my computer, BigHugeLabs, and my blog. I learned that using tabs helps tremendously, but I still haven't got that totally ingrained, so I have wasted time along the way by getting lost or clicking out of what I needed, inadvertently.

The possibilities are numerous for using this thing in the library; promotion materials and the library blog, collaborating with other libraries would be the first to come to mind.

I'm quite comfortable with having photos online. One tends to expand their comfort level when it saves a lot of time and provides security for storing photos. I am concerned about getting signed permission for photos of young library patrons. I don't know how successful it will be, but regardless, I am sure I can make better use of photos after learning this thing.

No comments: