For all the 23 things finishers:


Thursday, February 14, 2008

1 thing on a stick of 23 things

These are such light-bulb-turning-on-revelations. I know I'll make time to do all 23 things, but I hope I'll find time to goof around with them, because if I don't, the things I learn aren't going to be ingrained in my brain. It takes a lot of trial and error for me to know what is going on. Directions that seem to be clear-cut, I sometimes don't get the first time around.

I created my first and second blogs on Sunday, Feb. 10. I managed to use a URL that I didn't intend to use and also somehow got my first posting on a coworkers blog. It's kind of funny now, but it sure gave me a headache when I discovered my mistakes. I had suggested to my husband that I might name my blog "deskchairpotato" because I sat in that desk chair for a long time that weekend. He didn't approve of that title. He probably thought it might turn out to be the case. I decided on "geekmeup23" because I'm ready to learn and experience these exciting forms of technology.

No comments: